Updates on AroniSoft Products and the Financial Markets
A few affordable stocks picked by AroniSmartInvest in Action™, to consider in the last week of 2016.
For the last week 2016, AroniSmartInvest In Action™ has picked a few stocks to consider. Based on the proprietary advanced analytics, but also on the usually random behavior of investors during the last weeks of the year, AroniSmartInvest™ In Action picked a few affordable stocks . The stocks were picked based on YTD performance, from Jan 4 - Dec 21, 2016.
Fig: AroniSmartInvest™: Stock Segmentation Module.
As a start, let us see how the major indices have performed, YTD
- Dow Jones: 14.43%
- S &P 500: 10.82%
- NASDAQ: 9.27%
Performance from Jan 4 - Dec 21, 2016:
- American Capital, Ltd. (American Capital) (NASDAQ:ACAS) is a global asset manager and private equity firm: 28.14%.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (NYSE:AHL): 14.6%
- ARTNA: Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:ARTNA) is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, offers water, wastewater and other services on the Delmarva Peninsula. 17.8%
- Anixter International Inc. (NASDAQ:AXE) is engaged in the distribution of enterprise cabling and security solutions, electrical and electronic wire and cable products and utility power solutions. 38.52%
- Braskem S.A. (NASDAQ:BAK) produces thermoplastic resins. 51.52%
- BP p.l.c. (NASDAQ:BP) is an integrated oil and gas company 17.66%, to $36.78
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ:CGNX): 91.15% to $64.55
- Graham Corporation (NASDAQ:GHM) designs, manufactures and sells critical equipment for the energy, defense and chemical/petrochemical industries: 37.81% to $23.18
- Imperial Oil Ltd (NASDAQ:IMO) is a Canada-based integrated oil company, 10.39% to $35.90
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: IVR) is a holding company that conducts its businesses through IAS Operating Partnership L.P. (the Operating Partnership). 22.92% to $15.23
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (NASDAQ: MIC) owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic services to customers in the United States: 13.83%.
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLVF) is the holding company for Malvern Federal Savings Bank. 20.59%
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MPG) provides components for use in engine, transmission and driveline (Powertrain) and chassis, suspension, steering and brake component (Safety-Critical) Platforms for the global light, commercial and industrial vehicle markets. 23.77% to $22.70
- MaxLinear, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXL) is a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal integrated circuits for broadband communications and data center, metro, and long-haul transport network applications. 53.09% to $22.55
- Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFBK): 26.44%
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NASDAQ: NSH) holds interests in NuStar Energy L.P. (NuStar Energy).30.97%
- NVE Corporation (NASDAQ: NVE) develops and sells devices that use spintronics, a nanotechnology that relies on electron spin to acquire, store and transmit information: 26.47%
- Sonic Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAH) is an automotive retailer in the United States. 38.89% in the last 6 months.
- Statoil ASA (NASDAQ: STO) is an energy company, engaged in oil and gas exploration and production activities. 30.16%
- Team, Inc. (NASDAQ: TISI) is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining high temperature and high pressure piping systems and vessels. 37.98% in the last 6 months
- WashingtonFirst Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFBI) is a bank holding company. 30.12%
- Encore Wire Corporation(NASDAQ: WIRE) is a manufacturer of electrical building wire and cable. 20.92%
- The York Water Company (NASDAQ: YORW) is an investor-owned water utility. The Company impounds, purifies and distributes water. 54.37%
Please login first in order for you to submit comments