Updates on AroniSoft Products and the Financial Markets
AroniSmartIntelligence 5.1.0 Soon Available: BigData Analysis, with Improved Map - Reduce, Text Mining and Bayesian Network Models
AroniSmartIntelligence™, the most advanced user friendly statistical and data mining tool for Mac OS X®, continues on its improvement road. Version 5.1.0 will soon be available
What to expect in AroniSmartIntelligence 5.1.0 vs previous versions
AroniSmartIntelligence™ remains the most advanced tool in the AroniSmart ™ series that includes AroniStat™, AroniSmartStat™ and AroniSmartInvest™. AroniSmartIntelligence™ is a cutting edge statistics, data mining, and BigData analytics tool, with modules on Data Mining, BigData Analysis, Unstructured Text and Data processing and Bayesian Statistics. The new version has added or improved the following capabilities:
- A module exclusively dedicated to Text mining and BigData Analysis. The Map-Reduce capabilities now allow to process not only a single incoming or transaction file, but also an entire folder of files either in Aroni or CSV format. The resulting BigData may then be processed in other modules.
- Continued improvement in user interface harnessing the power, flexibility, and richness of Mac OSX 10 Yosemite
- Optimization of BigData and Bayesian Analysis algorithms
- Improved Text mining and processing, with module to handle web, RSS, XML text feeds stored into folders. The text data can be transformed into a words vector data in "Aroni" format. The data can then be modeled with the Text Mining module using advanced text mining statistical models, such as Naive Bayes Multinomial, Regression and Classification Tree, Stochastic Gradient Descent (SGD), Discriminative Multinomial Naive Bayes. The data can also be modeled using other AroniSmartIntelligence™ capabilities, including Bayesian Models, Regression Analytics, or Segmentation Analysis.
- Better integration with AroniSmartInvest™, with the ability to process data generated through AroniSmartInvest™ RSS and XML processing module. :cheer
These new features come on top of the latest major features added in earlier versions. These features were:
- Ability to redraw and animate the Bayesian network graphs using a mouse or a magic trackpad
- From Descriptive Analysis module, ability to transform numeric attributes (variables) into nominal attributes using binning, Kononenko's MDL criterion, Fayyad's MDL method, numeric to nominal, etc. The option is also available in Bayesian Analysis module.
- Optimization of Bayesian Network estimators and search algorithms.
- Ability to automatically import datasets in "CSV" format into "Aroni" format.
- New regression analysis an econometric models.
AroniSmartIntelligence™ and BigData
Big Data has been here and exploding. Businesses, groups, individuals, and the society in general have been slowly adjusting to the new trend in technology, data mining and analytics adapted to the needs of Big Data. AroniSoft LLC, with its AroniSmart™ line of technology and analytical tools and methodologies, has been working to make sure our customers will be able to harness the benefits offered by Big Data. In our blogs, we covered what BigData is and its benefits and how our tools have been readied (see our article here)
AroniSmartIntelligence™ and Bayesian Network Models and Unstructured and Text Mining
The new version of AroniSmartIntelligence™ allows the analyst to load plain text from various sources, organized in folders and sub-folders and create a dataset in “Aroni” format, to be processed in the Bayesian Models, Regression Analytics, or Segmentation modules. The BigData capabilities apply map-reduce to incoming or transaction files, one-by-one, or as a batch stored in dedicated folders to produce summary statistics and a data set in "Aroni" format suitable for regression analysis, segmentation, econometrics or bayesian analytics. The BigData module has some bayesian analytics capabilities, including Naives Bayes, Naive Bayes Multinomial.
AroniSmartIntelligence™ has two major capabilities to handle BigData
- Big Data Analysis and Unstructured Data and Text mining : accessed through the Descriptive & Big Data Analysis. Unstructured Data and Text Mining capabilities help to process unstructured text in various formats, such as plain text, web, RSS, XML text feeds, stored into folders stored in logical sub-folders and to create words data vectors. The sub-folders correspond to class or nominal dependent variable values. The resulting dataset is suitable for further regression analysis, econometrics or bayesian analytics, using models that handle nominal dependent variables or classes.
- Bayesian Network Models: accessed through Bayesian Models. AroniSmartIntelligence™ models have been optimized for the needs of BigData analytics. The Bayesian Models module is dedicated to analyzing data and discovering network relationships among different variables and attributes. The module includes several Bayesian Network models, estimators, and algorithms to deal with unstructured data.
Background on AroniSmartIntelligence™
AroniSmartIntelligence™ is one the most advanced tools in the AroniSmart ™ series that includes AroniStat™, AroniSmartStat™ and AroniSmartInvest™.
- For a focus to probability distributions, AroniSoft LLC has a simplified solution: AroniStat™.
- For Applied Statistics for Research, AroniSmartStat™ is the best option.
- AroniSmartIntelligence ™ addresses the needs of the most advanced researchers, business analysts, students, teachers, political analysts, statisticians, and data miners and decision makers.
- AroniSmartIntelligence™ is a cutting edge statistics and data mining and BigData analytics tool, with additional modules on Data Mining, Big Data, Unstructured Text and Data processing and Bayesian Statistics.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments