Updates on AroniSoft Products and the Financial Markets
AroniSmartInvest in Action: APOL, MRCY, SEIC, TDG
The uncertainties and swings that plagued the stock market since the start of the year have given place to a positive momentum as investors are reviewing their stock portfolio before heading to their well deserved Summer break. As we observed earlier, Summer started with the US stock market picking up momentum. Economic indicators have, as predicted, helped: April New Home Sales, April Pending Home Sales , and April Durable Orders and GDP growth all beat expectations or were close. And now, the job market is heating up, with the employers facing a challenge, good for those seeking jobs: worker shortage. The persistent weaknesses in the internationa markets have been factored into the market performance: oil markets, the slowing Chinese economy, the never ending Middle East wars and refugee crisis and the growing uncertainties and sometimes chaos in once promising developing economies, such as Argentina, Brasil, Venezuela, and South Africa, Angola, Saoud Arabia, and Nigeria remain major concerns, all are known factors. Investors appear to have shrugged off these nuisances along with the risk from the pending decision by the FED to raise short term interest rates. Result: Since January, Dow Jones Industrial Average (DOJ) has jumped from a low of 15766,71 to 17,865.34, or 13%.
Given these challenges and opportunities, AroniSmartInvest™ In Action had picked the following stocks and put them on the checklist, along with their performance since January. Compare with the DOJ performance which is: 2.52%
- Corrections Corporation of America Inc. (YAHOO: CXW): 29.67%
- Navigators Group Inc. (YAHOO: NAVG): 10.52%
- Gibraltar Industries (YAHOO: ROCK): 21.42 %
- NVDIA Corporation. (YAHOO: NVDA): 40.17%
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (YAHOO: OXY) :11.59%
- Apache Corporation. (YAHOO: APA): 20.35%
- Raytheon Company. (YAHOO: RTN): 9.74%
- Extra Space Storage (YAHOO: EXR): 0.45%
- Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc (YAHOO: MAA) :8.07%
- Micro Strategy Inc (YAHOO: MSTR): 4.71%
AroniSmartInvest in Action™ has clearly outperformed the market.
Now, in the next few weeks, here are a few stocks to watch. Once again, with Aronismartinvest, savvy investors may identify the stocks that have gained momentum and on upward trend as summer starts , despite the market turmoil. The stocks below are a small sample from what savvy investors who use AroniSmartInvest tools may find among the more promising stocks to invest in.
- Apollo Education Group Inc. (YAHOO: APOL)
- Mercury Systems Inc (YAHOO: MRCY)
- SEI Investments Company (YAHOO: SEIC). SEI Investments appears to solidify its balance sheet position. This may be show in its recent actions to use its capital with buy back decisions. In Apr 2016, SEI Investments increased its share buyback authorization with an infusion of an additional $200 million. The action followed the decision in Dec 2015, to increase its semi-annual dividend by 8% to $0.26 per share.
- TransDigm Group Incorporated (YAHOO: TDG) . TransDigm Group Incorporated (NYSE:TDG) has reported earnings for the three months ended March 2016 on May 10, 2016. The company earned $2.86 per share on revenue of $796.8M. Analysts had predicted earning per share of $2.58 with $777.11M in revenue.
©2016 AroniSoft, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments