Updates on AroniSoft Products and the Financial Markets
AroniSmartInvest in Action: CABGY, GIKLY, RYAAY, SMBC, BAK
The US stock market is once again in the midst of challenging uncertainties, but also opportunities. First, there are persistent weaknesses in the internal oil markets. The slowing Chinese economy remains of concern, and the Middle East wars have intensified. The recent Federal Reserve Bank decision to raise interest rates appears to be sending both positive vibes and worries in the markets. The job market continues to improve, European economies are slowly coming back from a recession. But, at the same time, some once thought promising economies have shown major weaknesses. These include Brazil, Argentina, and South Africa.
Given these challenges and opportunities, AroniSmartInvest™ In Action has picked a few affordable international stocks that appear to have held their momentum within the latest turmoil in the stock markets
- Carlsberg AS. (YAHOO: CABGY).Carlsberg AS, a Denmark-based company, primarily produces, markets and sells beer and soft drinks. The Company’s portfolio consists of more than 500 beer brands, with Carlsberg and Kronenbourg being the most popular around the World. Other beers include Baltika, Holsten, Lav, Lvivske, and Tuborg. Its operations are divided in geographical segments: Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia, which create Beverages division, and Non-beverage. The economical improvement in Europe appear to be the driver. Over the last tree month, the stock has risen from around $15.00 to $18.00 a share.
- Grifols SA (YAHOO: GIKLY). Grifols SA, a Spain-based company, conducts research, development, manufacturing and marketing of medical solutions for hospitals. Its maid products include plasma-derived therapies. Over the last three months, the stock has fluctuated between $20.00 and $24.00, as the healthcare sector is facing several mergers and consolidations, while remaining highly profitable.
- Ryanair Holdings. (YAHOO: RYAAY). Ryanair Holdings operates low-fare scheduled airlines mostly connecting several European countries. Its success in Europe is due to tourists, students and others seeking cheap ways to get to their destination, without the need of the additional services offered by major airlines companies. Over the last three months, the stock has risen from $70.00 to $85.00.
- Southern Missouri Bancorp. (YAHOO: SMBC). Southern Missouri Bancorp is the holding company for Southern Bank. The principal business of the Bank consists primarily of attracting retail deposits from the public and using such deposits along with wholesale funding mostly from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines (FHLB). Over the last three months, the stock has risen from $20.00 to $24.00, as the economy is improving and the credit market is picking up.
- Braskem Sa. (YAHOO: BAK) produces thermoplastic resins in its 36 industrial plants mostly based in Brazil, the United States and Europe. These plants produce polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, and basic petrochemicals. Braskem also engages in the international trade of chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels, and the production and marketing of utilities such as steam, water, compressed air, industrial gases, and electric energy. As the economy, especially with in US and Europe improve, with automobile and other industrial manufacturing picking the pace, Braskem has been on the upward momentum. In the last three months, the stock has increased from around $5.00 to $14.00.
©2015 AroniSoft, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments