Updates on AroniSoft Products and the Financial Markets
AroniSmartInvest in Action: CXW,NAVG,ROCK, NVDA,OXY,APA,RTN,EXR,MAA,MSTR
The year started with much uncertainties and swings in the stock market. As Summer is about to start, the US stock market has been picking up momentum. The latest news on economic indicators may have helped: April New Home Sales, April Pending Home Sales , and April Durable Orders and GDP growth all beat expectations or were close.The persistent weaknesses in the international oil markets, the slowing Chinese economy, the never ending Middle East wars and refugee crisis and the growing uncertainties and sometimes chaos in once promising developing economies, such as Argentina, Brasil, Venezuela, and South Africa, Angola, Saoud Arabia, and Nigeria remain major concerns. However, it appears that, these too have been factored in by savvy investors. Investors also appear to have made a decision that the risk from the pending decision by the FED to raise short term interest rates could be manageable.
Given these challenges and opportunities, AroniSmartInvest™ In Action has picked the following stocks and put them on the checklist. With Aronismartinvest, savvy investors may identify the stocks that have gained momentum and on upward trend as summer starts , despite the market turmoil. The stocks below are a small sample from what savvy investors who use AroniSmartInvest tools may find as more promising stocks to invest in.
- Corrections Corporation of America Inc. (YAHOO: CXW)
- Navigators Group Inc. (YAHOO: NAVG)
- Gibraltar Industries (YAHOO: ROCK)
- NVDIA Corporation. (YAHOO: NVDA)
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (YAHOO: OXY)
- Apache Corporation. (YAHOO: APA)
- Raytheon Company. (YAHOO: RTN)
- Extra Space Storage (YAHOO: EXR)
- Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc (YAHOO: MAA)
- Micro Strategy Inc (YAHOO: MSTR)
©2016 AroniSoft, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments